We spent the entire day - Sunday - in our backyard. It has really turned out great, since Ken spent all week planting flowers, putting up a fence, laying stone and getting our patio furniture set up. He is such a great husband and I am so proud of all the hard work he has done! We also bought Emma her first pool today and I put her in her bikini, which was way too big! She didn't know what to think at first, but then she realized it was fun to splash around and play in the water, outside! She was pooped afterwards though, she fell asleep in my arms right after I got her out of the pool. We are so excited to spend many summer weekends in our new backyard.
Here are some pictures/video - please excuse my fattness, I haven't lost all the baby weight yet. :[
I'm a 20-something SAHM that loves to take care of my family of 3. My hubby and I met in middle school and somehow managed to stay "just friends" until after college. We got married in September of 2008 and exactly a year later, September of 2009, we had our little Angel. Emma Grace White. Wonder what September 2010 will bring us???
No comments:
Post a Comment