skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 4....
Woke up, did 'day 4' at 5:30am [yawn]. I really need to step it up and start level 2. I'm not feeling the soreness, but I do feel the burn while I'm working out. I sure hope this works, because I'm giving up my sleep... which I do love dearly!
BACHELOR NEWS
Jake picked Vienna. Surprise, surprise... that chick is NOT cute! And her beak nose makes her look like big bird! I'm being mean. I need to stop. I just don't like her personality. It is what makes her ugly. She is such a "sweet" girl around Jake, but she's so rude around all the other girls. I don't like her, that's all I'm gonna say about her and Jake.
But I am super excited about Ali being the next Bachelorette! She is so cute... Can't wait for the next season of pointless drama!
No comments:
Post a Comment