Any-who... tonight was "The Women Tell All". Which is basically a show where all of the rejected women come back together and they finally stop acting fake. These girls are pure entertainment.
Examples from tonights show:
Jessie - "I never try to be the drama queen." And about 30 minutes earlier in the show she said "I'm very nosey." Hmmmm... those two statements just don't coincide.
Rozyln - This chick got kicked off the show for supposedly having a "relationship" with a producer of the show, on the show. There is no physical evidence, besides the other 20 girls on the show saying they "saw something". Well tonight Rozyln adamantly denies that there was ANY relationship. She seriously tried her hardest to make Chris Harrison - the host - look stupid for even speaking. However, she was very happy to admit that the "said" producer and HIS PARENTS have visited her in her hometown after she was done filming. WOW. That's all I am going to say.
Ali - She left the show because her job basically told her to choose, the show or her job. She chose the job. Smart girl! This is why I probably genuinely like her. Good choice Ali, Jake is a tool. But.... Chris - once again, the host - introduces her segment of the show as "the hardest thing she has EVER had to do". That must be nice. Wish it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.
Tenley - She was not on the show tonight, because she is one of the 'final two' women. I like her. I don't think Jake picks her, but I like her. She is cute. The other girls on the show say that Tenley reminds them of a "cartoon". She is sweet, pretty and innocent... but not too innocent. I think Ken and I might name our next daughter Tenley. Joke.
Vienna - She is the other girl in the 'final two'... Not wasting my time on this chick.
Please just watch the Bachelor. You will be a fellow addict, for entertainment purposes.






No comments:
Post a Comment